Sunday 24 July 2011

It will be a long journey…

 
 
somehow... till what time... I did not realize ... I am already a year mired in the world of medicine ... almost a year I lived in Egypt ... struggling with medicine in Zagazig University... learn to live far from family abroad ... I am not unfamiliar with my family apart, since primary school I was studying in the hostel... Act I didn't have any problems regarding to home sick or anything else... 
so many things I learnt day by day ... piling the strong foundation of medical studies ... even now I almost completing my first year here... waiting for the result of my exam to come out... standing as a doctor was my ambition from my early age... I am very grateful because its not influenced by my parents or anything...
but I did forgot when I was really keen to do medicine... I have to give all out of my efforts to be great in field... I have to study well, smart... for sure really hard... I think I'd wasted a year in Egypt... I do not pay attention in class... lot of dreams... I damnly thought that it was easy to study medicine ... I did last minute study... Act there are no last minute study in medicine... 
Now, I realized that the interest alone is not enough to jump and score in medical study... yes for now I believe that interest should be there to boost the spirit of the time we lost with the situation... but in-depth of the medical knowledge... I need to know ... your interest have to include with the crazy efforts... not easy to become a doctor ... the patient's life is our responsibility ... who came to receive treatment put their trust on us...
...why did I forgot all this when I was having fun watching korean dramas... chatting without discussing topics that gives me benefits??? ...
... I did forgot that this was the trust from Allah for me...
last night I did some blog-stalking... I've read many blogs of medical students all over the world... even the malaysian doctor's blogs... most of them are all excellent students with good results in SPM... not like me... I have not succeed to score with good result during the SPM exam before... If they want to compare my SPM result... I was not eligible to continue studies in medicine... I'm not eligible... I managed to enter this medical school of zagazig university as they require most minimum academic requirement... you can enter medical school in Egypt even when you get one C grade in any subject exept the biology... this is the minimum requirement to enter faculty of medicine in egypt...because of my deep interest in medicine and Alhamdulillah there was no objection from my ma and abah, I chose this path... because I think I can do my best in medicine ... but I did forget, when arrived Egypt ...I was playing a lot... dreaming... I did non-stop chatting... I did not give full concentration in my studies... I did last minute study... bla bla bla...
I want to start anew... do it again... from the beginning... I know I can do it...  this is what I dreamt for... I'm not interested to be a doctor to gain more money... Money is not my priority... yes sometimes I do agree to be a doctor is to have a good financial in life... but when I think again... that's not my point to become a doctor... my interest drive me to propose to my abah... " abah, abang ingat abang nak sambung medic la..." my ma did asked me..." sure ke abang nak sambung medicine ni...?"
InsyaAllah ma and abah... I'll start anew again... do my very best to cheer you up with my achievement... make you proud of me... make you feel that your both sacrifices sending me abroad to do medicine using your own money is worth... and now I am taking another path to turn my dreams into reality... InsyaAllah I want to start anew in China... I'got an offer 
Now I have to list up things I must have... must do... sketch my dreams... colour it into reality... I've done reading many blogs of medical students... hope I can use and learn from their experiences...
This is what I am going to do...  Change... Istiqamah... Obey Allah's Rules and SUCCESS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment